CMTM-1000 Turbo Mill
The CMTM-1000 turbo mill is designed to grind rigid and semi rigid materials into a fine particle sizes smaller than 1/16″ in diameter.
– Capacity of the machine is determined by the rigidity of the materials and particle size.
– 75hp TEFC 360/230/460 3ph electric motor. (100hp available for more throughput)
– Carbon steel plate body.
– Easily interchangeable steel wear plates and beater knives.
– Clam-shell design for easy opening.
– Designed and plumbed with water-cooling chambers for reduced heat and maximum production efficiency.
(Priced with 75hp option, throughput of up to 1600lbs/hr)
NOTE: A blower, cyclone and air-lock valve are required in order to pull the material thru the Turbo Mill.
The following options are available at an additional cost.
– Water Chiller (keeps cold water flowing thru the stainless chambers reducing the heat caused by the friction.
– VFD (for speed control)
– 100hp Motor *up to 2200lbs/hr + $3,450
(Non openable model available for 15% less).