Normal website usage:
Collection and use of personally identifiable information:
We may collect email addresses, phone numbers, addresses, and other personally identifiable data about visitors when such data is voluntarily submitted through this website. For example, our site uses contact forms for visitors to request information, products, and services. Contact information from the contact form is used to send information about services to the visitors of this site. We only require that you provide an email address on the contact form. Please do not submit any proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. date of birth; drivers license number; credit card; or Social Security Number, or bank account or other financial information--[collectively, “Sensitive Information”]. Submitting any Sensitive Information, will be done at your own risk, and we will not be held liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form, will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We will also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communication, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Web server logs: When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the web page from which you arrived to our site;
- the pages you viewed on the site; and
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the site;
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
- the date and time of your visit;
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user's experience.
Your California Privacy Rights:
How is your personal information protected?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to work around our security measures.
Who has access to the information?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
Opt-Out and Correction Procedures:
To opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us by phone number, contact form, or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- see what data we have about you, if any;
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
- opt out of future communications from us.
In your letter or email, make sure to give us your:
·Mailing address (including City, State and Zip Code)
·Indication that you do not wish to be contacted by us.
Effective July 9, 2012