WeighPay offers a "pay-as-you-grow" annual subscription license model.
- WeighPay Pro or Mobile is installed on your computers or Android mobile devices allowing scales, printers, cameras, scanners to be directly connected to the device to enable your scale and cashier stations to operate with lightning fast speeds while your data is all stored online at weighpayonline.com.
- Optionally, WeighPay can be installed at your place of business and used in offline mode using a server provided by PopScrap. Additional maintenance fees apply.
- Never be version locked again as software updates are always included.
- Real-time LIVE chat support is offered Monday-Friday 8 am to 6 pm EST.
BASE SOFTWARE MODULES
For smaller operations (feeder yards) the BUY side license offers full state compliance for scrap metal purchases and reporting. Includes scale connectivity, use of fixed or mobile cameras, and ID scanners.
Software License fees start at $6000/yr with 1 admin user account, additional users can be added for $100/mo/user and will be pro-rated to match your annual contract expiration dates.
The software license fee includes cloud hosting, software updates, and email support for one (1) location. See the Enterprise license for multi-location companies.
Live Chat Support is an additional $1200/yr and hardware support is $10/mo/device.
The implementation process will include a full review of all your business processes, this study will produce a well-documented business requirement document that ensures a perfect fit allowing for the fastest ROI on your new software investment. The implementation package will also cover the time needed to import your old data and map out each business process.
Implementation prices can increase due to the total number of locations, the number of users that need training and amount hardware that will be integrated. An average implementation package will include 100 hours at $110/hr or $11,000. The hours needed to onboard your company can increase depending on other software integrations.
Mid-size to larger operations will want both the Buy and SELL side licenses to enjoy the fully featured version offering: formula pricing, inventory packaging, integrated freight deductions, AP & AR, sales contracts, time cards, mixed load sorting, inventory, regrading, customer portals, and shipping features.
Our enterprise offering starts at $12,000/yr for unlimited locations plus $100/mo/user plus implementation costs and support costs.
Add-on Modules can be purchased separately.
- Integrated text message marketing campaigns (retention marketing) see SMS plans.
- Quickbooks module for desktop and QBO versions. $1200/yr to $3600/yr.
- Oracle NetSuite ERP, one-way and bi-directional modules available. $12,000/yr to $36,000/yr
- ATM and Cash Dispenser Modules available for Diebold, ARCA, and Puloon machines. $3600/yr