How much does salvage yard software cost?
Buying new Recycling/Scrap Management Software
There are several components when considering buying new recycling/scrap management software for your scrap metal, salvage yard, wrecking yard, transfer station, landfill yards.
The basic four are:
- Annual or One Time License fees
- Hardware fees
- Implementation fees
- Monthly User Access fees
Need to keep in mind there maybe 3rd party add-ons like accounting packages, CRM, ATM integration fees, etc.
For example, PopScrap/WeighPay offers a one year software license that is determined by the features and modules needed to manage your compliance and grow your company for years to come.
Secondly, you will need to pay $99 per month per user to access your annual license. Included in the monthly Access Fees is your software updates and cloud hosting.
Cloud hosting represents a major upfront savings over on-premise servers, the database software license, the maintenance and daily backups for your database. This is all part of cloud hosting and offers massive savings now and in the future.
- Annual License: the annual license fee is determined by the features and modules chosen for your entire company.
- Implementation Fees: are one-time startup fees and include training and install efforts.
- The number of locations, workstations, software features and total users to-be-trained will determine the one-time fee.
- Annual Hardware Support fees: This monthly fee will depend on the number of hardware devices connected to the software and the overall number of workstations that need monitoring and support.
- Monthly Access Fees: $99/mo/user, read only users (CPA-Accountants) are $49/mo.
Hardware Cost: The cost of your bundled hardware package depends on compliance features and the number of locations, workstations, cameras, printers, cash dispensers, and POS computers or tablets.
Don't like the cloud? WeighPay can provide on-premise servers for an additional upfront fee.
We offer 4 different software editions:
- CRV POP Edition (bottle beverage buyers): License fee starts at $1,000/yr
- Starter Edition (buy side only or sell side only): License fee starts at $3,000/yr
- Popular Edition (buy & sell combined): License fee starts at $6000/yr
- The Enterprise Edition with QuickBooks integration. License fee starts at $12,000/yr
The Starter Edition can be set up to BUY (POP) or SELL (POS).
The Enterprise edition is our fully featured Buy/Sell/Invoice/Inventory/Shipping version with QB integration.
Additional Modules (not included in the Enterprise Edition): ATM Integration, SMS Text Marketing, and Oracle NetSuite Integration.
Build Your Custom Package
Once you’ve determined that WeighPay is the right platform for your business, we will help you identify the appropriate software features and hardware configuration that matches your business growth needs.
We have found over the last 12 years that our average competitor package with all 4 elements of pricing usually run around $30,000 to $60,000 per location.
The major difference is our annual license fee covers unlimited locations for one low annual license fee, allowing your company to grow and exand, only adding users when new locations are added.