ONLINE ANYWHERE ANYTIME COMMERCIAL SCRAP SOFTWARE
Designed for commercial business-to-business commodity based businesses. Buy and Sell any commodity. Includes images & signatures.
Use any internet connected device to create scale tickets, pay to Accounts Payable, create one check for unlimited AP tickets.
Create shipping reports (BOL's) or Packing Slips, attach unlimited reports to Accounts Recievable Invoices for payment and track incoming payments.
A complete buying and selling solution for commercial (no public scales) scrap and recycling yards.
MONTHLY RENTAL PLANS
STARTING AT $99/mo to $499/mo.
Rates are based on:
1. the average number of scale transactions per month
2. the number of workstations on premise
3. the features needed
WP ONLINE PRO - Access from anywhere, anytime and on any device.
WEIGH PAY ONLINE PRO software can be accessed from any internet connected browser and offers a robust commercial scrap metal buying and selling management solution with real time inventory tracking from anywhere in the world.
- Users can add images using any mobile device for materials, bins, pallets, containers, shipping tags etc.
- Easily keep track of customers, customer images if needed, and buy and sell using CRM full business to business functionality.
- Create purchase tickets, reGrading tickets, transfer inventory between locations, track average price paid, formula custom prices for each business, full email and contact management tools built in with Facebook and Twitter posting.
- Track WIP (work in progress) from incoming inventory to upgrading and separating loads of material to combining inventories from different companies into the same containers and tracking alloys percentages.
- Built in Ticket-Tracker allows management to track the full transaction history from “cradle-to-grave” of every step from buying to selling materials. Track the user, time, date, weight with full images.
- Price History, track the user and the history of your price changes, this allows you to back track and look at market trends based on your price changes to each specific material.
- Detailed shipping reports with packing slips, reconcile and reduce inventory.
- Full Accounts Payable features include the ability to attach unlimited purchase tickets to a single AP Summary and make a single payment for unlimited incoming tickets.
- Full Accounts Receivable features include the ability to attach unlimited shipping reports (sales) onto an AP Invoice and track payments from your buyers.
- Complete Profit and Loss reports with individual sales cycles for each material.
- Full material reports with average price paid.